steven adler te amo

miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Workin' like a dog for the boss manWorkin' for the company I'm bettin' on the dice I'm tossin' I'm gonna have a fantasy But where am I gonna look? They tell me that love is blind I really need a girl like an open book To read between the lines Love In An Elevator Livin' it up when I'm goin' down Love In An Elevator Lovin' it up till I hit the ground Jackeys in the elevatorLingerie second floor She said 'can I see you later And love you just a little more?' I kinda hope we get stuck Nobody gets out alive She said 'I'll show you how to fax In the mailroom, honey And have you home by five' Love In An Elevator Livin' it up when I'm goin' down Love In An Elevator Lovin' it up till I hit the ground In the air, in the air, honey one more time Now it ain't fair Love in an elevator Lovin' it up when I'm goin' down Love in an elevator Goin' down Love In An Elevator Lovin' it up when I'm goin' down Love In An Elevator Livin' it up till I hit the ground Gonna be a penthouse pauper Gonna be a millionare I'm gonna be a real fast talker And have me a love affair Gotta get my timin' right It's a test that I gotta pass I'll chase you all the way to stairway, honey Kiss your sassafrass Love In An Elevator Lovin' it up when I'm goin' down Love In An Elevator Livin' it up till I hit the ground In the air, in the air, honey one more time Now it ain't fair Love In An Elevator Livin' it up when I'm goin' down In the air, in the air, honey one more time Now it ain't fair Love In An Elevator Livin' it up when I'm goin' down In the air, in the air, honey one more time Now it ain't fair Love In An Elevator Livin' it up when I'm goin' downIn the air, in the air, honey one more time Now it ain't fair Love In An Elevator Livin' it up when I'm goin' down In the air, in the air, honey one more time Now it ain't fair Love In An Elevator Livin' it up when I'm goin' down In the air, in the air, in the air, in the air Love In An ElevatorLovin' it up when I'm goin' down.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario