steven adler te amo

domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

All you women who want a man of the streetbut you don't know which way you wanna turn just keep a coming and put your hand out to me'cause i'm the one who's gonna make you burn I'm gonna take you down - down, down, down so don't you fool aroundi'm gonna pull it, pull it, pull the trigger Shoot to thrill, play to kill too many women with too many pills shoot to thrill, play to killi got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will YeahI'm like evil, i get under your skin just like a bomb that's ready to blow 'cause i'm illegal, i got everything that all you women might need to know I'm gonna take you down - yeah, down, down, down so don't you fool around i'm gonna pull it, pull it, pull the trigger Shoot to thrill, play to kill too many women with too many pills shoot to thrill, play to killi got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will 'cause i shoot to thrill, and i'm ready to killi can't get enough, i can't get the thrill i shoot to thrill, play to killyeah, pull the trigger Pull it, pull it, pull it, pull the trigger Oh Shoot to thrill, play to kill too many women, with too many pills i said, shoot to thrill, play to kill i got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will 'cause i shoot to thrill, and i'm ready to kill and i can't get enough, and i can't get my thrill'cause i shoot to thrill, play it again Shoot you down i'm gonna get you to the bottom and shoot you i'm gonna shoot you I'm gonna shoot you down i'm gonna get you down shoot you, shoot you, shoot you, shoot you down shoot you, shoot you, shoot you down I'm gonna shoot to thrill play to kill shoot to thrill.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario